Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Star Blocks

This afternoon I came home from my daughter's house where I inspected the new tile that Rick put in. Wow! He had pulled up all that out-dated stuff and put the most lovely tiles down. It looked fantastic. After I got home, I had what I thought was about an hour before they came over to my house to hang out and watch a program that I had taped, so I went upstairs to cut out the next blocks of the Thimbleberries Quilt that Jessie and I are making. She is making the lap quilt for a wall hanging and I am making a queen sized quilt for the bedroom. It's a quilt that I think I'll be all right letting Sookie get on since she doesn't shed and has shown no interest in chewing holes in anything. Well, I cut out the pieces and the kids weren't here so I started putting them together. To make a long story short, I finished the two star blocks and had ten minutes to relax before their arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment