Monday, April 26, 2010

Cabo San Lucas

We left Los Angeles and headed out to sea. On previous cruises, I'd always had a cheap inside cabin, so the luxury of a cabin with a balcony was delightful and the shower was so big you didn't have to worry about banging your elbows either! This is also the first time I hadn't had an assigned seating and time in the dining room. Wow, that was really great because you got to sit with different folks each time and I met a whole lot of really nice people. Then there was the on board activities which I must admit didn't do much for my ego. I joined every contest and got beaten at chess, ping pong, suduko, and trivia. However, I did manage to throw two small bowls on a pottery wheel and that was really fun. When we reached Cabo, I had arranged for a boat trip to the famous end of the land arch. If I'd only known that the boat was going to dock right by it I could have saved $150. Oh, well, heads up for next time. Cabo was actually my least favorite port: too commercial and too deserty.

No comments:

Post a Comment