Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beware...


Do not enter your sewing room early in the morning when you are anxious to sew but have to wait for the fabric store to open because you do not like one of your chosen fabrics for a current project. That is what happened to me this morning. The borders for a table runner were not working so I decided to look through my stash just in case there was something I could make work. What I discovered was some blue fabric that I'd completely forgotten and didn't particularly like anymore, but there was a lot of it. Hmmmm? Perfect for napkins. Good idea. I cut six napkins, but then decided that they looked a bit plain. Emblish? Back to the stash and sure enough there was some cat fabric from the last shop hop that could work. Final result is pictured above. One done and five to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment